Clinics & Services
Under the New Contract all GP Practices are contracted to provide “essential Services” which are based on the treatment of ill people and include Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, Hypertension and Heart Disease Clinics.
We also provide the following additional services:
- Annual Flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and at risk patients.
- Cervical smears.
- Childhood immunisation together with our Health Visiting Team.
- Cryotherapy of warts and other small lesions.
- Regular monitoring, by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis.
- Travel immunisation & advice
- Well Man
Appointments for any of these clinics can be made through Reception.
Most forms of contraception (including emergency contraception) are available in the surgery.
New Service - Contraceptive Implant Removal & Fitting
This service is now available at the surgery. For further information please contact the reception team.
If you require emergency contraception please tell the receptionist so your request can be dealt with promptly.
If specialist referral is required this will be discussed at your appointment.